Sunday, April 20, 2014

Update! BeautyWithbree

Hi Lovelies!
Long time no talk! I know, I know I have neglected my blog, but I am back and and ready to post! First let me give you guys a little update on my life. I graduated cosmetology back in December. I am overly excited to be finished with school!! I have yet to take my state board exam for a couple of reasons. I am now back in college full time and i received a promotion at work. So I am really excited with what is going on in my life right now. I plan to send in my papers for my exam this summer. With everything that has been going on I haven't found the time to get back to blogging on the regular but I am working on it. :) To add to everything i have finally started my YouTube channel!!! Ohhhhh Yeah! lol I have come up with a schedule so i can get videos out weekly, so i figured i can add blogging into that schedule. I post videos every Tuesday and Thursday and a random day of the week just to get a third video out. So in between videos i will post a blog, some will go along with the videos and others will be random topics. I am so excited for everything to come together. If you haven't already please subscribe to my channel. I will post the link to my latest video and be sure to like and comment on the video if you have any suggestions or videos you would like to see. Remember New videos every Tuesday and Thursday and some random third day of the week, New Blog post Monday, Wednesday.! Be sure to follow me on IG at Beautywithbree to stay up to date on everything and like my Facebook Page BeautywithBree
 :)




Latest YouTube Video

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Beautywithbree?fref=nf
Instagram: BeautywithBree

No comments:

Post a Comment