Saturday, June 14, 2014

ON THE RUN TOUR CONTEST!!!!


Rules for the contest go over to bebliss.mayvenn.com to place your order.
Hey dolls! I have a great contest for all the Beyonce and Jayz lovers out there! The hair company I am partnered with has a contest running right now for Two tickets to the Beyonce and Jayz "On The Run Tour"!!!! I don't know about you guys but I would love to win those tickets! To enter the contest all you have to do is make a purchase of two or more bundles at www.bebliss.mayvenn.com  !! How many of you ladies are going to buy hair this month? So why not buy from a amazing company with AMAZING quality hair! For AMAZING prices!! All the information will be posted on my instagram @blissfullyunique_hair ! You can find reviews on youtube.com So go check everything out! Place your orders and keep your fingers crossed!! Some has to win this contest and it could be you!!!!
Mayvenn loose wavy lighted to ombre into purple! 


Mayvenn hair loose wave curled styled by me @beautywithbree 
Mayvenn hair curled styled by me @beautywithbree  
Full sew in with mayvenn hair loose wavy natural curls styled by me @beautywithbree 

















No comments:

Post a Comment